- Financial Systems
- Legal Environment in Banking
- Customer Relationship Management
- Digital Payments and Fintech Innovation
- Managing People in Organizations
- Risk Management
- Financial Analysis
- Investment & Portfolio Management
- Foreign Trade & Finance
Semester III ( 3 to be passed)
- Strategic Management
- Global Financial Instruments
- Commercial Lending & Project Finance
- Fund Raising and Credit Management
- Marketing Management
- Semester I : 200 hours
- Semester II : 200 hours
- Semester III : 150 hours
- Exemptions from all subjects in the first semester are allowed to candidates who have completed the DBF/ DABF examination.
- A graduate of recognized university or equivalent will be granted exemptions from certain relevant subjects in the 1st semester.
- No exemption will be allowed for subjects in the 2nd and 3rd semester.